A selection of our Tricopigmantation / scalp micrpopigmentation before and after photographs showing some of the incredible results this treatment can bring our clients. As can be seen both SMP and Trico are a true alternative to the common hair transplant procedure. Should you wish to discuss how The Hair Redeem Clinic can help you then we would be more than happy for you to attend a FREEconsultation. At the consultation we can address your particular individual needs, talk through the procedure more at length and even prepare your very own facsimile pictures of your scalp before and after the treatment giving you all the tools you need when choosing to move forward with pigmentalia (tricopigmantation) at The Hair Redeem Clinic.
Please note that some of the images on this page are pre-treatment before and after photographs we prepare for clients in order that they can see the finish results prior to proceeding to full treatment.
So why Redeem Clinic and Tricopigmantation / Scalp Micropigmentation?
- On one of a handful of clinics in the country to offer both Trico & SMP treatments
- Our leading technician and specialist has treated 1000’s of client to date in relation to our Micropigmentation services.
- Redeem Clinics have established a strong reputation through their award winning customer service levels and business innovations (year in, year out).
- Redeem Clinic only use the latest clinically approved methods of Tricopigmantation / Scalp Micropigmentation and not standard Scalp Tattooing services.
- Our technicians have been trained by reputedly the countries leading training houses for both Trico and SMP. With a further requirement for them to carry out 12 months of training in Trico prior to moving onto the permanent procedure of SMP.
- Within Redeem clinic there has never been a recorded incidence of ‘Helmet Head’.
- With our Tricopigmantation services you should never incur the need for laser tattoo removal.
- Clients who have received poor SMP treatments elsewhere can rely on our highly experienced laser technicians to remove unwanted pigments prior to us re-working the area.
- Unlike Hair transplant or Scalp tattooing our treatments Tricopigmantation can be entirely reversible, meaning if desired the scalp can return to its original unblemished state.
- Our scalp micropigmentation / Tricopigmentation colour system allows for the pigments to perfectly match the clients natural hair colour.
- No worrying about hair transplant scars in years to come.
- No trainee technician, beauticians or old school tattooist, just highly qualified and fully experienced technicians..
- Life time costs for our Scalp micropigmentation / Tricopigmentation with Redeem clinic are on average are three times less than the average hair transplant.
- You are welcome to attend any of our clinic throughout the Yorkshire region, these are Leeds, Halifax, Harrogate, Hull and Sheffield.
- No talking up of unnecessary or unsuitable treatments. As we offer both Trico and SMP treatments your are assure of an unbiased consultation.
- The highest degree of client aftercare and top-up service (inc FREE top-up at 30 days if required).
- Ever growing and glowing client testimonials for review on our website.
*Results may vary from person to person